Ener Systems is always on the lookout for motivated, talented professionals. All resumes and employment-related inquires can be sent to email@example.com.
If you are a Network Engineer who is bored with your current job because your skills and talents are being underutilized, underappreciated, and unchallenged, then read on.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working Network Engineer who can own the responsibility of providing first-class technical support to our clients.
As a key player on our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a variety of different clients and projects so you’re never bored.
- Receive ongoing training on new technologies as they emerge.
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-growing team of “A” players
- Earn the respect and money you deserve.
However, we are not desperate to fill this position and are willing to wait to find the right person. The purpose of this ad is to “screen” the thousands of mediocre IT people to find the one person who would be the best addition to our company.
There Are 10 Characteristics That We Are Looking For:
If You Do Not Meet Them All, Don’t Bother To Apply:
- You must have at least 3 years of Microsoft Windows System Administration experience.
- You must be able to provide references from past employers who will vouch for your work ethic, experience and integrity.
- You must be intensely serious about your desire to be part of a winning team and be willing to work hard, learn fast, and grow with us.
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding service to our customers.
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You must understand that fixing the technical issues is only half the job, the other half is fixing the customer to make sure they are absolutely ecstatic about the work you just completed.
- You must have a keen desire to learn and demonstrate a great deal of “natural curiosity.”
- You must be willing to take responsibility for your mistakes, learn from them, and move on. I don’t want anyone with a “victim” mentality that constantly blames other people, lack of time, or anything else for their lack of success.
- You must be willing to ACTIVELY participate in new training to improve your skills and success on the job. I do NOT want passive team members.
- You must be a pleasant, positive person. I only want to work with people who are fun to work with and stimulating to our group.
If you meet the above criteria, then we suggest you apply now and take the first step towards the most exciting career change you’ll ever make.
Are you an Independent I.T. Consultant looking for additional work opportunities? Inquiries are welcomed.
*Compensation is dependent on experience.
IT Sales Professional Wanted
Ener Systems is seeking a motivated, passionate, Sales Professional with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard to achieve their career and personal financial goals – while helping our clients understand how to obtain World Class business IT results for their business through the application of our products and services.
Why Should You Join the Ener Systems Team? It’s simple!
- Become part of an Awesome, World Class organization with an outstanding client base.
- High earning potential, outstanding compensation and benefits plan.
- No other company can replicate our process and distinct methods of delivering IT services.
- Our culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding customer expectations, a sense of urgency, strong work ethic, and having fun.
- We have developed a World Class Sales Process with continuous training, coaching and accountability to help meet your goals!
- We have a lead generation process to help you meet and achieve your sales goals.
The IT Sales Executive will travel to and attend face to face meetings with prospective clients in our target market throughout the Greater New Orleans area (north and south shore). The Sales Executive will meet with prospective clients Executives, business leaders and IT decision makers at all levels of the organization. The goals of each meeting are to build business relationships and understand each client’s business and technology needs. The Sales Executive will be responsible for continually identifying opportunity and closing new business, by positioning Ener Systems Services where applicable
This highly-visible key team member will also be responsible for making new dials each week and working closely with an Inside Sales team member to ensure the ultimate attainment of sales goals and sales process success. In addition, the Sales Executive will be responsible for continuously building and fostering a strong center of influence through networking that will provide a consistent pipeline of qualified leads by generating interest in our company’s products and services.
Lastly, the Sales Executive will attain a high level of success and results through a structured sales program with training activities, coaching and accountability to meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales activity and revenue goals.
- 2 + years of continuous business to business outside sales experience
- Understanding of and practical application of a sales process
- Experience with meeting and exceeding a sales quota
- Comfortable presenting at all levels of an organization
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Managed Services, telecom or recurring revenue sales experience preferred but not required